Friday, May 20, 2016

First Knock On The Heart! Is Called Love Illusion

The air was thick, breathing was troublesome. I strolled quicker with only one point –to achieve the purpose of summit before the lights went off or the sun went down. In both cases the seven storied building would dive into haziness. I climbed the strides; the lift was out of request. I needed to get a look at my affection, my cherished. Throat went dry and the shortness of breath hindered my pace. I remained on top of the stair case. One more stride and I would go into that universe of dream with my adored.

There I was strolling on the red and ready leaves fallen around the trees. Moderate overwhelming strides on the leaves dried and shriveled stirred under my feet. Some split and some adhered to my footwear. I delighted noticeable all around. It was spotless and new and the late snow on the pathway tackled a marvelous murkiness.

The aroma of nature spelt pre-winter. A beam of sun peeped through the foliage of thick trees and moved at night sky. I adored it and cherished nature and my darling sitting tight for me. A winged animal twittered and a leaf fell on my head and slid to my temple. I disregarded it with my forefinger and the leaf glided in air for a minute and fell on the ground. Last harvest time we were here in the same spot, strolling as an inseparable unit discussing every one of the things under the sun.

For the most part our subjects ran from vision to dream to movies to neighbors to God to dreams and to ourselves. At that point we sat down with a murmur and investigated each other's eyes. We saw ourselves there and snickered. The world was so great, brilliant and we were the happiest. More than words, what mattered was our quiet. There was such sweetness about quiet and we encountered it. It was as though we comprehended ourselves more in our hush than in our words. The very center of our uniqueness held tight this quiet. When somebody strolled past us tossing a cynical look, we just took a gander at each other, as though to say that was a superfluous encroachment into our hideaway. What was the appeal that held us? We didn't have a clue. In any case, it was a great one and we at long last called it "adore."


The blob of cool shade tossed by the Maple tree around was a welcome to sprawl on it and gaze at the blue sky where modest falcons hovered in outright quiet. Up there in space there was complete hush. We lay under the tree, in the shade, on the bed of dried leaves and gazed at the sky. A minor cloud crept from no place on the sky and started to cruise till it weakened and vanished. The sharpness of the sun's beams disturbed our eyes. Be that as it may, the tender breeze diverted the beams with the foliage. We appreciated the changing examples of the foliage and the tender warmth. What was all the more tempting was the characteristic aroma, a woody scent that exuded from the grass and the trees. A honey bee rambled adding music to the environment. This was improved by the crackling of twigs underneath of passers-by.

In the wake of its originality and particularly in fall a year ago our adoration had bloomed without limitations.

Some place at the most remote end of the flimsy winding way, covered by the thick leaves there stood an enclosure where a man was offering sweet floss. We wanted to have confection floss. The delicate buzzing of the machine and the stir of the pink shaded sugar into floss was a delightful sight to see. Grasping the long stick we attempted to eat the cloying, sticky floss. The man murmured a delicate tune as he checked the coins we had dropped in his palm and constantly he appeared to vanish into those twisting wisps of cloud that radiated out yonder, strapping the machine to his back.

What number of innumerable individuals in affection, feeling this delighted sentiment culmination, that unspeakable sentiment solace without apprehension and instability of the morrow, harmony secured with wholeness and aggregate, with a melody in their heart and twinkle in their eyes have passed thusly? What number of would have been in this condition of joy for quite a long time and years with no diminishment in adoration on the substance of running age and changes? To stroll on the same way secured by them, to take in the same quality of adoration, inhaled by them, to appreciate the equality of affection in its irreducible measure was exciting. I needed ages to go by similarly. In any case, did time, the godlike sage, award permanency of any state or status to any mortal?


The examples changed and the sharpness of the shadows blunted into delicate extended ones. Tidying our dress we strolled with the scent of the dirt around us. The holder of brilliant trees, the trilling of winged creatures on the trees, a removed sound of puppy yapping, strings of smoke twisting from a cabin stack all showed up so sentimental and I submitted them to my memory. The setting sun welcomed dew drops and abruptly the sky turned pale.

The seasons changed to summer and rains and harvest time once more.

'Unforeseen blood vessel pieces and one noteworthy surgery, and adoration effervesced out of the heart until the end of time!'

How might this be? There wasn't even an endeavor to know anything of the issue. Most likely the truth was harsher than envisioned. Who needed reality? Individuals needed to live in a universe of dreams and be driven in the midst of the delights of nature and all that is simple and colorful. No, this adoration was simply only in the current style. Not much else.

What I looked surreptitiously was much all the more troubling. The fingers interlaced and connected, shut on in a tight, firm hold and they strolled straight, there was not even a remote sentiment contrition, or memory of the later past, or blame of rehashing a romantic tale and unexpectedly in the same feel.


In any case, what guarantees held us? Nothing! What commendable useful tidbits bound us? Nothing! I had lived in a universe of delusion. Most likely I was infatuated with the inclination called "love" or in adoration with nature, and nature's magnificence. I was unquestionably enchanted by nature and might have convoluted this inclination with standard human affection. Then again better still encapsulated that affection!

I turned back and started to remember my strides however something held me, solidly and undauntedly. I was slipping on the overgrown grass and goodness, I landed securely out of the harvest time scene and I was all the while remaining on the staircase gazing at the wonderful of fall magnificence shy of me. After whatever I needn't bother with this common fallalery any more for I am an astral body now.-:)END(:-