Tuesday, May 24, 2016

When the moon is not full, the stars shine more brightly

You came to me a broken mess
You still aren’t fixed the way I was hoping yet
But girl don’t hide your scars and flaws
Because they’re making me love you more 
It’s always been more than getting you into bed
Damn I can’t believe some of the things I’ve said
All these romantic, soft and cheesy things
But I want you to know and love isn’t an easy thing
Strip you down so to keep you warm I have to hold you tighter than ever
Hear the rain tapping on the window I hope it gets louder and wetter
Girl I’ve never been happier
Softly kissing on your neck like a romantic Dracula

Staying up late
Talking about random stuff just happy being with each other
I know how you like to be touched babe
So I sneak under the covers 
Touch you in ways you’ve never been touched before
Baby you have no reason to be insecure
You’re the most beautiful girl in the world
But your flaws are making me love you more

I love waking up with you wearing my shirt
Taking care of each other sharing the hurt
You heal me and I heal you