Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Love Is Beautiful More Then The Moon!

They were visiting on the telephone when all of a sudden she asked "Would you be able to come in your overhang?"

He was befuddled however answered at any rate "Why? Is it accurate to say that you are coming over? All things considered I'll simply open the entryway."

"No. For a change would you be able to accomplish something without thinking. Because you’re closest companion needs you to do as such."

"OK! Quiet down! Hang on!" He goes to the overhang pondering what her up-to was now. She was the most unusual young lady he had ever met in all his years. Young ladies generally have a tendency to be self-observer bashful and entirely. Be that as it may, she is the accurate inverse. She is outgoing individual and outgoing. Everybody cherishes her organization and loves her magnificence. She is the thing that individuals call solid. She stands like a column to every one of her companions who need assistance. Be that as it may, she seldom depends on any one for her assistance. She appears to free and solid from far away however once she permits you to be near her; you can tell that she is frightened. You can see weakness right in her eyes. Furthermore, he was one of them who knew all her shortcoming and quality.

She was anxiously sitting tight for his answer. She was going to accomplish something she has not done in all her years and nor does she anticipate doing it until the end of time. He is an exceptionally decent person. Like different young men he wouldn't flaunt. He stayed under the radar. Be that as it may, he had decent amount of notoriety on the grounds that the dazzling looks furthermore in light of the fact that he had a stunningly delightful sweetheart. Yes he had on the grounds that his sweetheart undermined him that too with his closest companion. After that episode he was really segregated. He didn't hesitant individuals and relations yet he generally maintained a strategic distance from them. He had even closed her out but since of her unyielding minding nature she adhered to him; gradually and bit by bit he opened up to her. They turned out to be best of companions and after that there was no doing a reversal. He had moved over her ex however was still a bit in-certain about relations. Regardless he had trust issues. She is his closest companion however he never says that out so anyone might hear in view of the past. She was brought of her trail of musings by the beep of message.


"Alright! Your Majesty I am in the gallery. Presently next?"

Today was full moon and she has been sitting tight for two months for this to make it right, "alright! All in all, do you see the moon?"

"I generally see the moon. You truly brought me out of the bed thus?"

"Quiet down! I realize that you are no visually impaired and you see the moon dependably. Presently simply take a gander at it and let me know is the moon excellent?"

"What an idiotic inquiry? Obviously it is exceptionally delightful."

"Our connection is more excellent than that."

He hadn't expected this. He could advise that she is up-to something. She more often than not isn't this sweet. "Presently toss the play and say what the matter is with?"

"Ummmmm… … .. OK… … . I will however you will need to answer few inquiries first and I guarantee that I will let you know everything. If it's not too much trouble answer first. Pretty please."

"Woah… …. an excess of pleading!!!!!! Alright I will. Shoot."

"Is the presence of sun self-evident?"

"In particular. What sort of inquiry is that?"

"Sush! Simply answer don't cross inquiry. Is the sea profound?"

"Okay. Yes in fact."

"Does the sky have limits?"

"Not a chance."

"Is the sky constantly clear and with stars or sun?"

"Nope, now and again it is dim, shady and melancholy."

"Am I a decent individual?"

"Yes you are a decent individual. Presently please would we be able to stop this and let me know what's going on?"

"Alright I will, yet guarantee this won't destroy our fellowship."

"Depends, however in the event that you don't let it know most likely will demolish our kinship."


She took a full breath and messaged "uff! Alright! So as i said that our connection is more excellent than the moon. In any case, I need to say that… …. say that I LOVE YOU. Also, the nearness of these sentiments is as evident as the presence of sun. My affections for you are more profound than the sea and boundless as the sky. I can't guarantee you that our connection will dependably be ecstatic; there will be numerous obstacles. We won't succeed at every one of them. We will come up short yet in the event that we are as one we will figure out how to stand up and beat that. I know you have had a hard past however you can't choose not to move on. To what extent will you rebuff yourself for the error of others? I likewise realize that I am not a flawless individual and unquestionably not the best individual but rather for you I will attempt to be one. I need to be the primary individual you think while something great or awful happens. I couldn't be your first love however i surely need to be you last love. I don't know how this happened and when it happened yet I know one thing that I TRULY LOVE YOU. SO MAY I HAVE THE Honor OF BECOMING YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

He read the content over and over. He checked the sender's name and number yet it was her as it were. This is the thing that he dreaded. He didn't need this to happen. Presently he will lose the main closest companion he has. He didn't answer. She didn't push him for answer and basically held up. Be that as it may, following 24 hours her understanding reached an end and she called him. To her alleviation he picked yet she never had expected the discussion that occurred consequently forward. She said "Greetings"

After a pause “Hello"

"Um… … so about the most recent night. I am sad I know it was all of a sudden"….. Before she could say further she was hindered by him

"NO" He said in a stern voice.

"Too bad. I didn't get you." Truth was she comprehended everything, except she in any case needed to hear him say it.

"I don't love you. I never can. You are not the one I need to be with. I believed you to be my companion closest companion however you demolished it. You took away my companion. Farewell."

She had begun crying from the minute he began talking however didn't let out the slightest peep since she extremely surely understood that she herself had welcomed her to this inconvenience and division. He could hear her sneeze it made him irritate however his annoyance took control. She said "I know. I am sad. It would be ideal if you pardon me if conceivable you are and will be my closest companion. I am sad that I cherish you."

"Stop it. Simply leave. Absolutely never call or content again"

"Alright, if that keeps you cheerful. Farewell. The call finished and their companionship excessively finished with that.

She missed him however the displeasure in his voice in the last call and the appearance all over the following day in school frightened her to do anything. She truly needed to be with him yet she couldn't make a move.

Right around two months had passed since the episode. There had not been a solitary correspondence between them since the telephone call. It was 31st December the most recent day of the year. She wasn't greatly amped up for the New Year. For her it was an ordinary routine day.

At night there was a gathering being held in her school because of New Year’s Eve. She truly wasn't keen on the gathering yet in any case she chose to follow along as a result of her companions.


She chose to desert the past in any event for the night and to have a good time. She wore a lovely white body-con dress with cocoa shrug, silver dangling hoops and dark high heels. She was looking amazing.

The school lobby was loaded with understudies. Noisy music blasted through the speakers. All were moving their heart out and she excessively chose, making it impossible to join the move and soon she was the focal point of fascination in the ground. Abruptly the music came to end. The understudies were yelling for music to begin. Be that as it may, then he showed up on the phase with mike. He was wearing a white easygoing shirt with blue denim looking attractive as ever. She excessively saw him on the stage and like all others she was befuddled what was going on.

He talked making all others go quiet "Hey folks, Sorry for the unsettling influence I simply need to pause for a moment I have a declaration to make satisfy." And with this all the lights went off aside from the two spot lights one on him and the other on her. She was befuddled however before she could think anything he spoke "I know we haven't talk in the previous two months or 64 days 18 hours and 27 minutes to be precise. Yet, believe me that with every moment that passed I have missed you to an ever increasing extent. At first I thought it was on account of you were my closest companion. In any case, then I understood it wasn't on the grounds that you are closest companion, don't misunderstand my I understood that you are more than closest companion you are the young lady I need to be with for whatever is left of my life. I can't think how I would live without you. I know I spoiled seriously and I ought to have come to you the minute I understood it. However, I was terrified of dismissal.

Today likewise I am frightened of dismissal however I am more terrified of what might happen on the off chance that I didn't attempt. I know I am not immaculate but rather we together will the best. I would have proposed for marriage itself yet it you may runaway so I would prefer not to take any risks and today before each one I need to ask" By this time he had come to close to her and had stooped down and said " I LOVE YOU TRULY, MADLY AND DEEPLY. WILL YOU BE MINE?"

The group began cheering and yelling her to say yes. Tears of satisfaction went through her eyes. She couldn't trust this was going on. She was so over whelmed that she couldn't say anything she just grinned and gestured her head. He was over joyed. He was 90% certain that she won't deny yet getting a yes from her was more than he would ever wish for. He instantly stood up and embraced her firmly. The group applauded and cheered them. Moderate sentimental music began playing and every couple began moving lost in their own particular world. Be that as it may, nothing thought about the grin and joy they had. She laid her head on her mid-section still overwhelmed in his arms and said

"I LOVE YOU."

He said what he ought to have a long time before "I LOVE YOU MORE."


With this, the clock hit mid night and with New Year started another yet endless romantic tale. -:)END(:-